Thursday, March 27, 2008

Family Blogs about Campaign


As I signed onto the internet earlier I watched as the AOL news stories scrolled across my computer screen. I came across a story about the forever popular election. Since being in this Internet and social media class, the idea of blogging has been cemented into our brains and will continue to be a source of media that differentiates itself from the mainstream. Blogs offer a two way feedback system that can be very beneficial for both the blogger and the commenter.


McCain’s daughter Meghan has hopped on that bandwagon and begun her own blog at http://www.mccainblogette.com/. Instead of going the political route and discussing campaign issues, this blog is more about making the McCain family more real. Her blog also consists of photos, music, and fashion. The idea of her online diary is to show people that her family is just like everyone else’s.


Here's the link to the news story I found on Meghan's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting story about the McCain family. It reminds me of an example that we studied in class. I think it was Microsoft and it was about an employee who started a blog that pretty much saved their image in people's eyes. It made the company that many looked at as a giant monopoly and it humanized them.